Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Graduation to Me

As I adjusted my cap, zipped up my gown and looked in the mirror, tears welled up in my eyes. Today I am a graduate from Rasmussen College. The official ceremony was held today in St.Paul, MN but due to financial and health woes, I was unable to attend. However, I wanted to celebrate this happy moment in my life by taking pictures and spending time with my mom. I am proud I made it this far, and pray I will continue to go farther in my academic journey. 


 

Now on to the Masters....right mom?!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Doctor Dara Kirstene Fulton
    ESL Teacher, Social Worker, Author, Poet, Photographer, Journalist, Geologist and etc, etc, etc......... :)
    The world is your oyster and you are the pearl.
    Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete