Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowy Christmas

It's the day after Christmas and it's snowing outside. For anyone who wanted a white Christmas, here it is! This holiday season was nice and simple. Just me, mom, and brother, we exchanged some gifts, took pictures as they laughed at me acting silly, as I always do during this season! I'm so appreciative of the gifts I received, but most importantly thankful to spend time with my family, and communicate with friends via phone or email. I received the best call from my best friend--she was a student of mine in 06' but we've remained in contact and developed a friendship. She told me "I love you like a sister." I am still moved by that. I love her too. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of Christmas day. Mom played Christmas carols, had a nice dinner, and watched basketball--well they did, I chatted on Facebook.
And I even had a chance to have a conversation with a new friend from Facebook--she is very nice!

I didn't want this season to pass by without posting on my new blog. I hope in new year 2011 more people will follow this blog and leave comments, pictures, or bring up discussion topics. I'm new to blogging so I'm open to suggestions!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)




Snowy in Brooklyn--December blizzard 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment