Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome to my Corner :)

Welcome to my new blog-Dara's Creative Corner! I am excited to have the opportunity to freely express myself to the world. I hope you will enjoy what I have to say, and feel free to give positive/constructive criticism to my works. I am an aspiring writer and looking for the opportunity to share my work with other writers or publishers. But that's NOT the only reason why I am here. I want to inspire and help people through my writing by discussing personal experiences, or general topics that are heartfelt and relate-able.

I am an ESL teacher by profession and currently working towards becoming a social worker. I'm passionate about teaching and helping people learn the English language. I am also passionate about counseling and empowering people achieve their goals. I hope to have the opportunity to do just that.

It is my hope and dream to make a difference in people's lives.

With that said, welcome to my corner of creativity, happiness, and love. I am happy to share apart of me with you.

With love and smiles :)

Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment