Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

If I could have a second chance


If I could have a second chance
To walk into that room
Filled with silence and bewilderment
Smiling with anticipation

Quiet hellos, nodding
White canvas marked with colors
“Try your best, believe in yourself”
An introduction into my future


If I could have a second chance
To play that song
 “Lean on me”
Sing along
The tune of language


Acting out scenes
Of life’s dialogue
Inquiring audience
Write reviews
   An unpredicted performance


If I could have a second chance 
To watch the sunset
Park under the big tree
Sip tea and chit chat

A second chance
To play in colorful dust
Embrace new texts
Collectively plan
Tomorrow’s surprise

If I could
Relive the laughter
Hugs and handshakes
Be called “Teacher”
One more time
I would have it all again



1 comment:

  1. Oh my Dara, you are a very special young lady and I do believe that you will have a second, third and many more chances to reach, teach and enrich people.
    Love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete