Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

One with the Sun

Sunday, November 13, 2011


I went by the water to reflect. To my surprise the weather wasn't as cold as I had anticipated. It looked gloomy at one point, but when the sun made an appearance I knew it was going to be a nice visit. With all that's been happening with me lately, I feel I needed a brief escape. It was time to reflect. Water is very relaxing. Watching the current move helps me think and put things in perspective. The sunlight gives me hope; it makes me feel that things will get better soon. The air was cool and breezy. The clouds roamed around changing colors. The sky was colorful. It was breathtaking. I probably could say more but all I want to do is exhale.

Water cleanses the soul, Sun brings light into the heart, Air makes the spirit breathe. I thank the elements for giving me that today.

1 comment:

  1. I never met my grandmother, your great grandmother who was a native American Indian from the Seneca tribe but the joy you feel from God's creation is remarkable. The sun, the wind, the water and the trees. I see my grandmother in you. :)

    ReplyDelete