Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day by day


Author’s Note: This is based on the many walks I have to or before going to work.

Walking down the avenue
Not much to see or do
Reflecting on yesterday’s events
Look forward to today’s commence
Prayer is the start of my day
Keeps me grounded, on my way
Music travels through pink headphones
Its tune leads me to new milestones
Ideas flow through my head
New stories are yet to be said
 “You can’t walk” was once told
The sidewalk long, pavement cold
Its bumps pierce my feet
I continue to feel upbeat
The air is cool, sun is bright
My fire is ready to ignite
Ready to begin the journey
But first I buy a cup of coffee

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it doesn't sound like that java is needed to get you multitasking. Sounds like your feet are ready to go as soon as they hit the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that........ :)

    ReplyDelete