Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dara and a good January

So, it's almost the end of January and so much has happened in a short amount of time. I went back to work, made new friends, managing 2 groups on Facebook, continue to work on this blog (which has received very positive reviews...thank you!!), finishing up classes for graduation (I'm completing my 3rd college degree; an Associates in Human Services), and staying positive. I even met one of my favorite news reporters! With all this snow and me slipping and sliding all over the place (icy sidewalks aren't fun), it's been a good start to 2011! I even bought a new phone. I'm not a techie kind of person, although I like new technology. I'm proud I actually bought a phone that's up-to-date and beautiful to look at! I'm loving it!

I look forward to more surprises and possibilities. I believe there's more surprises to come, and I'm excited for its arrival. Maybe this will be the year I meet someone special. A lady can dream big right? :)

A photo time line of my start in 2011...





























1 comment:

  1. I just love the way you put your words together. :) As for your photo time line, the one picture that stands out and makes me smile is Peter Thorne and my Professor, WPIX 11. Aren,t they adorable........... :)

    ReplyDelete