Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My life in 6 words: a mini memoir

The 6 word memoir, courtesy of Smith Magazine (http://www.smithmag.net/), allows writers to write their life story in 6 words. The memoirs range in topics such as, love, happiness, pain & hope, food, and so much more. I have been writing for Smith Magazine since February 2009. I've decided to combine my memoirs to create a mini life story. This is just the beginning!



They call me "Teacher": our journey.
Continue being colorful like chalk dust.
Always traveling along my creative path.
Sun smiling on my face, euphoric!
Love the plot of your existence.
I'm a survivor of most wrongdoings.
Love is confusion waiting to happen.
The miffed, the logic and the ain't got.
You are what I didn't know.
Enjoying every step of Life's uncertainties.
Love surrounding myself in your mystery.
Savoring the essence of brewed coffee.
My fingers are married to Twitter.
Hush-able moments of glee and reflection.
Come back to us we hope.
Loving you inspires me to love.


To be continued.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...... :) you never cease to amaze me with your creativity :) I just love it. Keep it coming... :)

    ReplyDelete